Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (May 17)



Last week's new recipes (Chicken Enchiladas, Undone Stuffed Pepper Casserole, and Red and White Tortellini) were all VERY good, and I will try to get the recipes on here soon. I'm pretty sure the enchiladas and pepper casserole would freeze well, so that is an added bonus.

I decided to stop posting my lunch plans; I don't seem to follow them much anyway since it's usually just me and the baby home for lunch. I'll probably just go back to planning one main meal for each day to eat when my husband is home, whether that be for lunch or supper.

It's supposed to be gorgeous outside this week, so I'm definitely planning on putting the barbecue to use. My husband is also off for a few days later on this week, so I'm planning simple and easy meals for those days. Here's the plan for this week:

Sunday, May 16
My parents brought pizza to watch during the Flyers game (They won 6-0!!)

Monday, May 17
Sausage potato soup, quick cheese biscuits (NEW)

Tuesday, May 18
BBQed steak, baked potatoes (on bbq), veggie kabobs

Wednesday, May 19
Chicken enchiladas (from freezer), corn

Thursday, May 20
Fish sticks, potato wedges, salad

Friday, May 21
Cheesearoni Beef Casserole (from freezer), mixed veggies)

Saturday, May 22
Leftovers


*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...