Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (May 10)


Last week's new recipes were all pretty good. The Tortellini soup was especially good and very easy to make. I will definitely be making it again. My oven was out of commission for a few days last week, which affected last week's menu plan, so the Undone Stuffed Pepper Casserole got bumped up to this week. I have the casserole partially assembled in the freezer already, so it should be easy to put together. This week features 3 new recipes as I am in the mood for some kitchen experimenting again this week.

Sunday, May 9
Lunch: Eating out for Mother's Day
Supper: Ordering take-out for Mother's Day

Monday, May 10
Lunch: Homemade pizza pocket, veggies and dip
Supper: Red and White Tortellini (NEW), Caesar salad

Tuesday, May 11
Lunch: Leftover tortellini
Supper: Tuna on rye crisps

Wednesday, May 12
Lunch: Tuna sandwich
Supper: Chicken Enchiladas (NEW), Corn

Thursday, May 13
Lunch: Undone Stuffed Pepper Casserole (NEW), mixed veggies
Supper: Leftovers

Friday, May 14
Lunch: Leftover casserole
Supper: Egg Salad sandwich

Saturday, May 15
Lunch: Perogies
Supper: Pizza

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

1 comment:

Amy said...

I haven't made pizza pockets in a while, might have to try those again soon. I hope your new recipes come out well-- I'm trying a couple of new ones this week, too. My menu for the week is up, too- stop by if you have a moment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...