Friday, May 6, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing # 18


Hall Closet (Cleaning Closet & Seasonal Jackets Closet)
Once again, I'm kicking myself for not taking a before picture. You'll just have to believe me that this after picture is a huge improvement from the before.

This week I tackled the hall closet that is my cleaning closet. I also decided to keep our seasonal jackets and also our old (for campfires and working outside) jackets in this closet. Previously we didn't really have an official closet for this. I'm really working on getting a better system together for storing and switching out seasonal clothing. The one thing that kind of bugs me is that I wish there was another shelf so that there isn't so much wasted vertical space in this closet. Maybe some day I'll add one myself. I began a bigger organizing project today of going through our daughter's closet, which is absolutely disastrous. Hopefully I'll be done soon and can post about that next week.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!

*Linking up to 52 Weeks of Organizing Challenge*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...