Thursday, May 5, 2011

7 Inexpensive "Staycation" Ideas



Today's the big day...I'm over at Happily Domestic for my guest blog post for the Summer Survival Guide 2011. I'd love for you to go check it out!

Instead of going on an expensive vacation this summer, why not spend some quality family time “staycationing” at home? Let’s face it; going away for a holiday with children can be a lot of work and cost a lot of money. Vacationing at home can save you a lot of money and stress, and you don’t have to sacrifice fun! Sometimes the simple, inexpensive activities are the ones that will create the best memories. Many of these ideas are summertime activities I enjoyed doing with my family growing up. Here are 7 of my favourite staycation ideas. Go HERE to read more!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...