Thursday, May 12, 2011

Time Well Spent







I love blogging. I really do. The thing is, blogging takes time and quite honestly...quite a bit of time if you blog a lot. Maybe it doesn't take much time for some people, but it seems to take a lot of time for me. The other day in church our pastor said that watching something like 4 hours of watching tv a day can add up to 9 years of time spent watching tv if you live to a ripe old age. Yikes. That has got me thinking...how am I spending my time? Sure, there can be time for hobbies and time for blogging, but there needs to be a balance.

So, I'm probably not going to be blogging as much anymore. I still plan on blogging a couple times a week, but it's not going to be everyday. There are so many other things I need to be doing in my "spare" time. I waste too much time on the internet, and it's time to get more productive and spend my time more wisely. Some of the things I hope to spend my new time doing are:

  • Organize
  • Create a printable photo book with digital scrapbook software I have
  • Design and decorate more rooms in the house
  • More time spent with my husband and playing with Ellie
  • Did I mention ORGANIZE?? :-D



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...