Sunday, May 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (May 16, 2011)

I really feel like I've been struggling lately with my menu planning. It just seems like I'm running out of ideas of things to make that sound appetizing to both me and my husband (and that our picky toddler could tolerate). I'm definitely going to be looking up some other people's menus this week to try to get some ideas.

Sunday, May 15

Family gathering for lunch
Leftover hamburgers for supper

Monday, May 16
Sausage, Perogies, Spinach Salad

Tuesday, May 17
Chicken Fingers, Fries, Veggies

Wednesday, May 18
Crockpot Beef Burgundy (Recipe to come), Egg Noodles, Mixed Veggies

Thursday, May 19
Leftovers

Friday, May 20
Pizza & Caesar Salad

Saturday, May 21
Leftovers

Desserts/Baking/Other
Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Cinnamon Rolls (Trying out a new one)
Half Hour Jam (still haven't got to this!)

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...