Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Whirlwind Trip

We are back after a quick trip to the USA this past weekend. We decided to leave Little Ellie with my parents and take a little holiday with just the two of us. It was SO hard for me to leave her for 2 nights, but it was quite nice to spend some quality time with the hubby. I am soooooooo tired now, though. It was a fun trip, but a tiring one with quite a bit of driving. With our strong Canadian dollar we got some pretty good deals, which was fun. I have tons of laundry and housework to catch up on now. I'm really trying to get all caught up, but I'm so tired that all I want to do is nap! It's really rainy, cold, and dreary outside, which tends to make me feel kind of lazy and like snuggling under the blankets. Ellie is down for her nap, so I think I might just go do that :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...