Sunday, May 8, 2011

Menu Plan Monday (May 9, 2011)



We didn't get to all our meals last week, so I've got a couple repeats this week. Here's what we're planning on eating this week:

Sunday, May 8
Mother's Day...we ate out and I didn't have to cook. I didn't even have to make my own breakfast...I got breakfast in bed courtesy of my sweet hubby! :-)

Monday, May 9
Mango-Glazed Salmon with Spinach Salad (NEW)

Tuesday, May 10
Cheesy Beef Burritos (using this recipe as a guide & also make some with just beef & cheese mixture to freeze), Guacamole

Wednesday, May 11
Crockpot Cranberry Pomegranate Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Spinach & Strawberry Salad

Thursday, May 12
Leftovers

Friday, May 13
Barbecuing Marinated Steak, Baked Potatoes, Tossed Salad

Saturday, May 14
Chicken Fingers, Fries, Bean Salad

Desserts/Baking/Other
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
Half Hour Jam

*For more great meal ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday hosted by orgjunkie.com*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...